Once you log in to your bot dashboard, you can access “Reporting” in the top menu bar. This should also be the default page you see when you log in.
This page allows you to track five metrics:
- Sent Message - the total number of messages that the bot sends to any users
- Received Message - the total number of messages users send to the bot
- Received Read Receipt - the total number of messages read
- User Subscribed - the number of new users who started chatting with the bot
- Blocks - the number of users who blocked your bot
- Total number of subscriptions - the number of users that have ever subscribed to your bot
You can also use a variety of different tools to track your bot’s performance (i.e. MixPanel, Google Analytics, etc.).
Try it now!
You can update or change your Bot Shop profile at any time. Check out your stats and assets on the Bot Dashboard
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email us at email@example.com.